The Deliciousness of BBQ Chicken Pasta Pie
BBQ Chicken Pasta Pie is one of those dishes that looks and tastes so delicious that you can’t help but take a bite. It’s a dish that never fails to please, and it’s a great way to show off your culinary skills.
What is BBQ Chicken Pasta Pie?
BBQ Chicken Pasta Pie is an oven-baked casserole that combines the flavors of barbecue chicken and pasta. It’s made by layering cooked noodles, a barbecue sauce and cheese mixture, and cooked chicken. The pie bakes in the oven until it’s golden and bubbly.
The Perfect Dish for Any Occasion
BBQ Chicken Pasta Pie is a great dish to serve at any occasion. It’s the perfect mix of savory and sweet, and it’s filling enough to serve as a main dish. It’s also a great way to use up leftover cooked chicken or any other cooked meats that you may have.
The Versatility of BBQ Chicken Pasta Pie
The best part about BBQ Chicken Pasta Pie is the versatility of the dish. You can change up the ingredients to make it your own. For example, you can use different types of cheese, barbecue sauces, and vegetables to give the pie a unique flavor. You can also use different types of pasta, such as penne, macaroni, or even shells. The possibilities are endless!
BBQ Chicken Pasta Pie is Easy to Make
Another great thing about BBQ Chicken Pasta Pie is that it’s easy to make. All you need to do is layer the ingredients in a baking dish and pop it in the oven. You don’t even have to precook the noodles, as they’ll cook in the oven. It’s an easy, no-fuss dish that will make any meal special.
A Delicious and Easy Dish
BBQ Chicken Pasta Pie is a delicious and easy dish that will please any crowd. It’s a great way to use up leftovers, and it can be adapted to fit any taste. Whether you’re cooking for a family dinner or a party, BBQ Chicken Pasta Pie is sure to be a hit. So, the next time you’re in the mood for a delicious meal, try making BBQ Chicken Pasta Pie. You won’t be disappointed!
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 Onion, diced
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cubed
1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce
4 Oz Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
3/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
2 Cups Cooked Pasta
1/4 Tsp Salt
1/4 Tsp Pepper
1/4 Tsp Paprika
1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add chicken and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
4. Stir in BBQ sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
5. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, milk, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
6. Add cooked pasta to skillet and stir to combine.
7. Season with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
8. Transfer the mixture to a 9×13 baking dish.
9. Top with the cream cheese mixture and spread evenly.
10. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
11. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!