Gluten-Free Baked Eggplant Parmesan Stacks
Eggplant Parmesan is a classic Italian dish that has been enjoyed for generations. But for people with gluten sensitivities, this dish can be off-limits. Fortunately, there is a delicious gluten-free version of Eggplant Parmesan that is just as delicious as the traditional version – gluten-free Baked Eggplant Parmesan Stacks.
A Delicious Way to Enjoy Eggplant Parmesan
Gluten-free Baked Eggplant Parmesan Stacks are slices of eggplant stacked with layers of cheese, tomato sauce, and other delicious ingredients. The eggplant slices are dredged in a gluten-free breadcrumb mixture and then baked to golden perfection. The result is a delicious and healthy dish that is sure to please everyone at the table, even those with gluten sensitivities.
The Benefits of Eating Gluten-Free
Eating gluten-free is becoming increasingly popular as people are becoming more aware of the potential health benefits. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye, and it can cause a range of digestive issues for those with gluten sensitivities. Eating gluten-free eliminates these issues and can help improve overall health and well-being.
Healthy and Delicious
Gluten-free Baked Eggplant Parmesan Stacks are a great way to enjoy a classic Italian dish without the gluten. The eggplant slices are packed with nutrients such as vitamin C, potassium, and magnesium, and the other ingredients add flavor and texture. This dish is a great way to get the health benefits of a gluten-free diet without sacrificing flavor.
Easy to Make
Gluten-free Baked Eggplant Parmesan Stacks are easy to make and require minimal effort. All you need is some eggplant, cheese, tomato sauce, and a gluten-free breadcrumb mixture. The preparation time is minimal and the baking time is relatively short, making this dish a great option for busy weeknights.
A Versatile Dish
Gluten-free Baked Eggplant Parmesan Stacks are a great option for a variety of occasions. They can be served as a main dish for dinner, as a side dish for a potluck, or as an appetizer for a party. This dish is also great for meal prepping – it can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to three days.
Gluten-free Baked Eggplant Parmesan Stacks are a delicious and healthy way to enjoy a classic Italian dish. This dish is easy to make, packed with nutrients, and can be enjoyed by everyone, even those with gluten sensitivities. Whether you’re looking for a main dish, a side dish, or an appetizer, this dish is sure to please.
– 2 medium eggplants
– 1/3 cup olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 large eggs
– 1/2 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
– 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
– 1/2 cup marinara sauce
– 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Slice the eggplants into 1/4-inch thick rounds. Place the slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush them lightly with the olive oil. Bake for 8 minutes.
3. Combine the garlic, eggs, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, oregano, and red pepper flakes in a medium bowl and mix until combined.
4. Dip each eggplant slice into the egg mixture, coating both sides. Place the coated eggplant slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for an additional 8 minutes.
5. Spread 1 tablespoon of the marinara sauce on each eggplant slice, followed by 1 tablespoon of shredded mozzarella cheese.
6. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Serve the eggplant Parmesan stacks warm. Enjoy!