What Is Loaded Stuffed Baked Avocado?
Loaded Stuffed Baked Avocado is a savory dish that’s gaining traction among health-conscious eaters. This simple, delicious dish combines the creamy goodness of the avocado, with the protein-richness of your favorite filling, and a flavorful topping. It’s a healthy, tasty twist on the classic stuffed avocado.
The Versatility of Loaded Stuffed Baked Avocado
Loaded Stuffed Baked Avocado is an incredibly versatile dish. You can stuff your avocados with just about anything – from roasted vegetables to quinoa and beans, to chicken or salmon. The filling options are endless.
You can also customize the toppings. Add some freshly grated cheese, roasted tomatoes, or a sprinkle of crushed nuts. Or you can keep it simple and just top it with a drizzle of olive oil or balsamic vinegar.
The Health Benefits Of Loaded Stuffed Baked Avocado
Loaded Stuffed Baked Avocado is a great option for those looking for a healthy and delicious meal. Avocados are high in healthy fats, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. The filling of your choice will add protein, and the topping of your choice will add flavor and texture.
Avocados are also a great source of dietary fiber, which helps to keep you feeling full and satisfied. Eating a Loaded Stuffed Baked Avocado can help you meet your daily fiber requirements, while still enjoying a tasty meal.
The Simplicity Of Loaded Stuffed Baked Avocado
Another great thing about Loaded Stuffed Baked Avocado is its simplicity. All you need to do is cut an avocado in half, remove the pit, stuff it with your favorite filling, and top it with your favorite topping. It’s a quick and easy meal that can be ready in minutes.
Loaded Stuffed Baked Avocado is a healthy and delicious dish that’s gaining popularity among health-conscious eaters. It’s incredibly versatile, so you can stuff it with your favorite filling and top it with your favorite topping. It’s also a great source of dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. And best of all, it’s a quick and easy meal that can be ready in minutes.
1/4 cup Cooked Quinoa
1/4 cup Black Beans
1/4 cup Corn
1/4 cup Red Bell Pepper
2 Tbsp Red Onion
1/4 cup Tomato
1/4 cup Shredded Cheese
2 Tbsp Chopped Cilantro
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp Onion Powder
1/4 tsp Chili Powder
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit.
3. Scoop out some of the flesh of the avocado to make room for the stuffing.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together the quinoa, black beans, corn, red bell pepper, red onion, tomato, shredded cheese, cilantro, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder.
5. Stuff each half of the avocado with the quinoa mixture.
6. Place the stuffed avocados on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Crack an egg on top of each stuffed avocado half.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the egg is cooked through and the avocado is lightly browned.
9. Let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!