What is Low Carb Cauliflower Garlic Parmesan Lasagna?
Low Carb Cauliflower Garlic Parmesan Lasagna is a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional lasagna. It is a low-carb, vegetarian version of the classic Italian dish that is made with cauliflower instead of traditional lasagna noodles. The dish is packed full of flavor and is a great option for those looking for a lighter meal.
The Benefits of Low Carb Cauliflower Garlic Parmesan Lasagna
Low Carb Cauliflower Garlic Parmesan Lasagna is a great option for those looking to reduce their carb intake. Cauliflower is a low-carb alternative to traditional lasagna noodles and is a good source of dietary fiber. This dish is also high in protein and is a great source of vitamins and minerals.
In addition to being low in carbs, this dish is also high in flavor. The combination of garlic, Parmesan cheese, and cauliflower creates a delicious flavor that is sure to please. The dish is also relatively easy to make and can be prepared in a relatively short amount of time.
How to Serve Low Carb Cauliflower Garlic Parmesan Lasagna
Low Carb Cauliflower Garlic Parmesan Lasagna is best served hot and fresh. It can be served as the main course of a meal or as a side dish. The dish is also great for meal prepping and can be easily reheated for a quick and easy lunch or dinner.
The dish can be garnished with additional Parmesan cheese, fresh herbs, or red pepper flakes for an extra kick of flavor. The dish can also be served with a side salad or vegetables for a complete meal.
Low Carb Cauliflower Garlic Parmesan Lasagna is a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional lasagna. It is low in carbs and high in flavor. The dish is also relatively easy to make and can be served as the main course of a meal or as a side dish. It is a great option for those looking to reduce their carb intake and enjoy a delicious meal.
1 Head of Cauliflower
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
4 Cloves Garlic, minced
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
1/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
1/4 Cup Ricotta Cheese
1 Cup Marinara Sauce
1 Tsp Dried Oregano
1 Tsp Dried Basil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
2. Cut the cauliflower into small florets and place them on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and stir to evenly coat. Spread the cauliflower out in an even layer and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine garlic, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, marinara sauce, oregano, and basil. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
4. Once the cauliflower is done roasting, remove from oven and reduce the oven temperature to 350°F.
5. Spread a layer of marinara sauce over the bottom of the baking dish. Add a layer of the roasted cauliflower. Spread half of the cheese mixture over the cauliflower. Add another layer of marinara sauce. Add the remaining cauliflower and spread the remaining cheese mixture over top.
6. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
7. Serve warm and enjoy!