Treat Yourself to a Delectable Loaded Chicken Breast Recipe for One!
Indulge in a delicious yet effortless meal with our Loaded Chicken Breast Recipe for One. This dish features a juicy, pan-seared chicken breast that is loaded with melty mozzarella cheese and savory toppings like sliced cherry tomatoes and diced avocado. Perfectly seasoned with a blend of spices, this meal is low in carbs and high in protein, making it an ideal dinner option for those on a keto or low-carb diet. With easy-to-follow instructions and minimal cleanup, this Loaded Chicken Breast Recipe for One is a quick and satisfying meal that you’ll want to add to your regular meal rotation.
How to Make Loaded Chicken Breast for One
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Ground black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add seasoned chicken breast and cook for 2 minutes per side, or until browned.
- Transfer the chicken breast to an oven-safe dish.
- Top with cooked bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, and sliced green onion.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Enjoy your loaded chicken breast!
How many calories are in Loaded Chicken Breast for One?
- Total Fat: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Unsaturated Fat: 16g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 145mg
- Sodium: 880mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 2g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Total Sugars: 1g
- Added Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 40g
Chef Tips: Professional Advice for making Loaded Chicken Breast for One
Thick Chicken Breast
It’s important to use a thick chicken breast for this recipe, as a thin breast will cook too quickly and may dry out. If your chicken breast is too thick, you can butterfly it or pound it to an even thickness before seasoning and cooking.
Use pre-cooked bacon to save time. You can cook the bacon in advance and store it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use it. Alternatively, you can use bacon bits or omit the bacon altogether for a healthier version.
Use shredded cheese for even coverage and quicker melting. You can use any type of cheese, but cheddar is recommended for its sharp flavor and meltability. You can also use a mix of different cheeses for added flavor.
Check the chicken breast for doneness after 15 minutes of baking with a meat thermometer. The internal temperature should reach 165°F to ensure it’s cooked all the way through. If the chicken is not cooked through, continue to bake for another 5-7 minutes before checking again.
Let the chicken rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing and serving. This allows the juices to redistribute, resulting in a juicer chicken breast.”