Bite into an Irresistible Blend of Sweet and Spicy with Beth’s Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe!
Indulge in the perfect balance of sweet and spicy with Beth’s Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe. Featuring a classic oatmeal cookie dough base, this recipe adds a fiery kick with a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, and a dash of cayenne pepper. The chewy texture of the oatmeal and bursts of juicy raisins perfectly complement the bold flavors of the spices, leaving a lingering taste that is sure to satisfy your cravings. Whether enjoyed as an afternoon snack or a midnight treat, these cookies are easy to whip up and irresistible. Elevate your baking game and taste buds with Beth’s Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe.
- Here are the unnumbered list of instructions to make ‘Beth’s Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe’:
- – Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- – In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves.
- – In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy using an electric mixer.
- – Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well-combined.
- – Add the flour mixture to the butter-sugar mixture and mix well.
- – Stir in the oats, raisins, cayenne pepper, and red pepper flakes until the dough is well-mixed.
- – Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes to an hour.
- – Using a spoon or cookie scoop, drop the dough onto an ungreased baking sheet, spacing the cookies about 2 inches apart.
- – Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are lightly browned.
- – Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- – Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week and enjoy!