Could you please provide me with the blurb so that I can assist you with a suitable headline?
How to Make The Ultimate Meatball Nirvana Recipe
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1 1/2 Cups Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 Cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Cups Marinara Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, ground pork, Panko breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh parsley, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the eggs and milk to the meat mixture. Mix well, until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Using your hands, form the meat mixture into balls, each about the size of a golf ball.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add meatballs to the skillet and cook until brown on all sides, about 6 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to remove the meatballs from skillet.
- In a large baking dish, spread two cups of marinara sauce on the bottom. Arrange meatballs on top of the sauce in a single layer. Pour the remaining marinara sauce over the meatballs.
- Cover baking dish tightly with foil. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, remove the foil and continue baking for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through and the sauce is bubbling.
- Remove from the oven, let rest for 5 minutes, and serve hot. Enjoy The Ultimate Meatball Nirvana Recipe!
How many calories are in The Ultimate Meatball Nirvana Recipe?
Number of Servings
- 8 Servings
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- Calories: 570
- Total Fat: 38g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Unsaturated Fat: 23g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 200mg
- Sodium: 1910mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 23g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Total Sugars: 6g
- Added Sugars: 0g
Chef Tips: Professional Advice for making The Ultimate Meatball Nirvana Recipe