Warm Your Soul with Our Italian Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Three Packet Seasoning!
Indulge in the aromatic and savory flavors of an Italian Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Three Packet Seasoning. Made with tenderly cooked beef roast, a trio of carefully blended seasoning mixes, and a generous amount of juicy, fresh vegetables, this hearty dish is sure to warm your soul and satisfy your cravings. Simply add the ingredients to your slow cooker and let the magic happen while you go about your day. The result? An impeccably tender and flavorful meal that the whole family will love. Whether you serve it over pasta, polenta, or mashed potatoes, the Italian Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Three Packet Seasoning is guaranteed to become a household favorite.
- – 3-4 lbs Chuck roast
- – 1 packet Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
- – 1 packet Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- – 1 packet Brown gravy mix
- – 1 cup Water
- – 1/2 cup Onion, finely chopped
- – 1/2 cup Carrots, chopped
- – 1/2 cup Celery, chopped
- – 1 tsp Minced garlic
- – Salt and pepper, to taste
- – 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- – Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- – Season the chuck roast with salt and pepper and place it in the skillet. Sear it on all sides until browned, about 4 minutes per side.
- – Transfer the seared roast to a slow cooker.
- – In a bowl, mix together the Good Seasons Italian dressing mix, Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix, and Brown gravy mix.
- – Sprinkle the seasoning mix over the roast.
- – Add chopped onions, carrots, celery, and minced garlic on top of the roast.
- – Pour in 1 cup of water to the slow cooker.
- – Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or high for 4-6 hours, until the roast is tender.
- – Serve hot with your favorite sides, and enjoy!