Treat Yourself to the Heavenly White Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake: The Perfect Dessert for All Occasions!
Indulge in the luxurious White Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake, which is the perfect combination of moist, buttery vanilla cake, rich white chocolate chunks, and sweetened shredded coconut. This delicious dessert recipe is a copycat of the famous Tom Cruise cake and is sure to impress with its stunning appearance and delectable taste. With its fluffy texture and irresistible flavor, this cake is perfect for special occasions or any time you want to satisfy your sweet tooth. Try your hand at this decadent treat and captivate your taste buds with the White Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake!
How to Make White Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake – Copycat Tom Cruise Cake Recipe
- 1 Box Duncan Hines Classic White Cake Mix
- 1 Small Box Instant White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Malibu Rum
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 7 oz Sweetened Flaked Coconut
- For the White Chocolate Glaze:
- 1/2 Cup of White Chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, and grease a Bundt cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, white chocolate pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, Malibu rum, and water. Beat at medium speed for 2-3 minutes, until well blended and smooth.
- Fold in the sweetened coconut flakes until evenly distributed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared Bundt cake pan, filling it about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool for about 10-15 minutes before flipping the cake onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- While the cake is cooling, prepare the white chocolate glaze. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate chips and heavy cream in 30-second increments, stirring after each one until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and continue stirring until the glaze is well blended.
- Drizzle the white chocolate glaze over the cooled bundt cake, allowing the glaze to drip down the sides.
- Sprinkle more coconut flakes over the glaze, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy your White Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake – Copycat Tom Cruise Cake Recipe!
How many calories are in White Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake – Copycat Tom Cruise Cake Recipe?
Number of Servings
- 12 Servings
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- Calories: 440
- Total Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Unsaturated Fat: 10g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 390mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 50g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Total Sugars: 33g
- Added Sugars: 28g
- Protein: 4g
Chef Tips: Professional Advice for making White Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake – Copycat Tom Cruise Cake Recipe
Evenly Distributed Batter
After pouring the batter into the Bundt cake pan, gently tap it on the counter a few times to ensure that the batter is evenly distributed and there aren’t any air bubbles.
Cake Release Agent
Consider using a cake release agent, such as Baker’s Joy or a homemade mixture of equal parts flour, vegetable oil, and shortening, to ensure that the cake comes out of the pan easily and without sticking.
Make sure the heavy cream is at room temperature before mixing it with the white chocolate chips. This will help the chocolate melt more evenly and create a smoother glaze.
It’s imperative to let the cake cool for at least 10-15 minutes before removing it from the pan. If you try to remove it too soon, it might fall apart or stick to the pan.”