Get Your Savory Fix with Feta and Spinach Brownies – Unique and Wholesome!
Indulge in the savory goodness of Feta and Spinach Brownies. These unconventional treats blend the rich tanginess of feta cheese with the earthy aroma of fresh spinach into a moist, chewy brownie that is both wholesome and indulgent. Bursting with nutrients like calcium, iron, and antioxidants, these brownies are perfect as a healthy snack or a crowd-pleasing appetizer. Serve warm with a glass of chilled white wine or as a creative centerpiece for your next party platter. Dare to be different and experience the unexpected satisfaction of Feta and Spinach Brownies!
- 1 Cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Spinach, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt and black pepper.
- Add the melted unsalted butter, eggs, and Dijon mustard to the mixing bowl and whisk it all together until smooth.
- Add the chopped spinach and crumbled feta cheese to the mixing bowl and stir it all together until evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and smooth it out to make an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the brownie comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Cut into small squares and serve. Enjoy!